Stockholm attacks linked to “satanic internet cult”

Published October 23, 2024 – By Editorial staff
Hässelby Strand metro station.

A 14-year-old boy was arrested in September on suspicion of stabbing an elderly man and woman in the Stockholm suburb of Hässelby.

The 14-year-old is believed to have links to the 764 group, which has been described as a "satanic internet cult" whose aim is to "create pure terror and panic in society".

State broadcaster SVT carried out the investigation and found that in addition to the stabbed woman and the man in his 80s, six other people were attacked and beaten in the same area of Hässelby - the attacks were also filmed and posted in a Telegram group.

According to the broadcaster, the attacks were used in what it described as propaganda films 'promoting' the activities of the Satanist group on Telegram and other forums.

"The sequences show people being knocked down and beaten, or lying on the ground. Several of the victims are elderly and visibly frail", it said.

764 was founded in 2020 by an American teenager and is made up mainly of boys and young men who, among other things, extort sexual favours from children.

"Terror is not about age"

Mapping the digital footprint of the detained 14-year-old, who uses the alias "Slain" on various social media sites, has linked him to the Satanist group and its channels, where he is also listed as an administrator.

"We beat people up regularly... or at least I do", Slain writes in one post, and in another he says he is the one who runs the NLM (No Lives Matter) cell, which focuses on acts of violence against the innocent.

"Terror is not about age. We don't care if you call us wimps for hurting an old person", the user continues.

Strong evidence

Private chats show that "Slain" lives in Sweden, speaks Swedish and also claims responsibility for a knife attack on a woman in Hässelby in mid-July this year. His alias was also scrawled at several places where physical violence was committed.

Other strong evidence has also been found that the 14-year-old and "Slain" are identical - including that the registered email address of the user account contains the boy's real first and last name, that they are both 14 years old, and that "Slain", like the detained boy, is originally from a country outside the Nordic region. They have also taken note of voice clips posted on Telegram.

The police have not yet commented on SVT's investigation.

TNT is truly independent!

We don’t have a billionaire owner, and our unique reader-funded model keeps us free from political or corporate influence. This means we can fearlessly report the facts and shine a light on the misdeeds of those in power.

Consider a donation to keep our independent journalism running…

Swedish government proposes real-time AI facial recognition

Mass surveillance

Published yesterday 7:29 pm – By Editorial staff
The Swedish government's press conference where new tools for crime prevention were presented.

The Swedish government is presenting a legislative proposal that would give the police the ability to identify individuals using artificial intelligence. The technology is intended to be used to more quickly locate suspects, wanted persons, and crime victims.

Swedish Justice Minister Gunnar Strömmer (Moderate Party) announced at a press conference that the government has decided on a legislative proposal that would allow police to use AI-based facial recognition in real time.

We are presenting a powerful new tool, said Strömmer, who also emphasized the importance of camera surveillance in stopping violence and investigating crimes.

Swedish Minister for Civil Defence Erik Slottner (Christian Democrats) stressed that the technology could dramatically transform police work. What previously took several weeks can now be done "in a matter of seconds," according to the minister.

Through real-time facial recognition, we can find criminals, abducted children or wanted terrorists, Slottner explained.

Currently, AI-based facial recognition in public spaces is essentially prohibited in Sweden. The government's proposal would give police broader exemptions from the ban in order to combat serious crime.

The Liberal Party's Martin Melin specified that the technology would be used to locate victims, prevent serious violent crimes, investigate offenses such as murder and rape, and enforce sentences.

Report: Thousands of Swedish gang criminals live on welfare benefits

organized crime

Published November 27, 2025 – By Editorial staff
According to the latest report from Försäkringskassan, over 4,000 gang criminals are estimated to have been granted benefits totaling approximately €320 million.

A new report from Försäkringskassan (the Swedish Social Insurance Agency) shows that around 4,000 individuals assessed by police as actively involved in gang crime receive their primary income through Swedish welfare systems. The report has sparked strong reactions within the government.

According to the report, the benefits primarily consist of sickness benefits, disability benefits, and activity support.

In total, approximately €320 million has been paid out in recent years to around 4,000 individuals in the gang criminal environment.

Among the benefit-related criminal schemes identified in the report are fake medical certificates and so-called sham separations, where couples register as separated but in practice continue living together.

Anna Tenje, Swedish Minister for Elderly Affairs and Social Insurance, has reacted strongly to the findings.

In a comment to the Swedish news agency TT, she says: – This is astonishing and deeply provocative. Our collective welfare funds should go to those with the greatest need. Instead, they end up in criminals' pockets and fuel gang crime.

Anna Tenje emphasizes that the findings confirm a problem the government has long been aware of, and points to several measures aimed at stopping welfare fraud linked to the gang criminal environment.

Pengar lön köpkraft
According to Försäkringskassan, several billion has been paid out to gang criminals in recent years. Press photo: Riksbanken

Stricter regulations

An important component, according to Anna Tenje, is the new legislation on confidentiality-breaking provisions that will take effect in December this year. This tool is intended to make it easier for government agencies to share information with each other.

She also highlights efforts against fake medical certificates and a stricter sanction system with benefit blocks for individuals who repeatedly commit welfare fraud.

The government estimates that between €1.3 and €1.7 billion is paid out incorrectly from welfare systems each year, of which approximately half is assessed to constitute outright welfare fraud.

This is about maintaining the legitimacy of the systems. Hard-working people must be able to trust that the money goes to the right people. If we are to break the gangs, we must cut off this supply of our collective tax funds, says Tenje.

Försäkringskassan: "facade of legitimate income"

Nils Öberg, director general of Försäkringskassan, says in a press release that the report shows how gang criminals exploit the social insurance system to create a "facade of legitimate income".

​– We see increasing gang crime that attacks the entire society, and we are now working on a broad front to secure the welfare system. This report is a result of government agencies now being able to share information with each other to a much greater extent than before. This makes it easier for us to break down the criminal economy, he says in a comment to TV4, owned by Norwegian media company Schibsted.

The Swedish police's latest situation assessment shows that around 67,500 people are part of the Swedish gang environment.

Of these, 17,500 are classified as active gang criminals, while the remainder are assessed as having some form of connection to the networks.

Stegra granted more Swedish state funds despite debts and unpaid wages

Published November 27, 2025 – By Editorial staff

Swedish steel company Stegra has been granted an additional €35 million in state funding from the Swedish Energy Agency. This despite Turkish workers raising alarms about unpaid wages for nine months.

Stegra was founded in 2020 by billionaire Harald Mix through investment company Vargas and was originally called H2 Green Steel. Mix was also involved in starting the battery factory Northvolt, which has now collapsed.

However, the billionaire left the steel company in October, along with his investment company, which was replaced by Just Climate, a subsidiary of notorious climate activist Al Gore's environmental investment firm.

The goal of the new steel plant in Boden, northern Sweden, is to produce steel using hydrogen gas. This is claimed to be "climate-friendly" by reducing carbon dioxide emissions by up to 95 percent.

But the "climate-smart steel" project has not been particularly successful – the plan was for steel production to start in 2024 and also create significant job opportunities for residents in the region.

Instead, the production start has been postponed to the turn of 2026/2027, while both costs and debts have skyrocketed.

No wages for nine months

In November this year, Turkish workers raised alarms that they had not received wages for nine months, and that they were planning to go on hunger strike until the wages were paid into their accounts.

Before this, the guest workers had been promised $13 per hour, which was then reduced to $9 before wages stopped completely.

At the same time, Stegra complained that the money had run out and that they needed an additional €900 million to complete the project, something that tax-funded Swedish public broadcaster SVT reported on.

Green light for additional taxpayer money

Despite the problems with employee wage payments, the Swedish Energy Agency has now decided to grant Stegra €35 million in state funding.

The justification is that the project has "good opportunities to accelerate the transition within the iron and steel industry".

Swedish industry is on its journey toward fossil freedom. That journey will give Sweden major advantages in the form of increased competitiveness and reduced emissions. Companies are paving the way forward through innovation, new solutions and products. But state support is necessary for industry to be able to make the technological leaps required to succeed with the transition, says Caroline Asserup, Director General of the Swedish Energy Agency, in a press release.

Stegra has already received a significant amount in state funding, with the Swedish Energy Agency previously granting a total of €108 million, of which €76 million has already been paid out. €23 million is planned to be paid out in November.

Furthermore, the company has also received €250 million from the EU's Innovation Fund.

Elon Musk: “Olof Palme destroyed Sweden”

Population replacement in the West

Updated November 25, 2025, Published November 25, 2025 – By Editorial staff
The idea of a multicultural Sweden was introduced partly through initiatives and debate articles by David Schwarz (far right in the image) and with support from the Bonnier family.

Elon Musk has once again entered the Swedish immigration debate. On X, he accuses former Swedish Prime Minister Olof Palme of having "destroyed Sweden" by introducing multiculturalism in 1975.

The tech billionaire is responding to an X post by journalist Christian Peterson, who claims that Palme, through a 1975 legislative change (Proposition 1975:26), laid the foundation for today's multicultural society, reports Fria Tider.

Peterson argues that the decision was made without a referendum or extensive investigation and links it to current problems such as mass immigration, gun violence, parallel societies, and demographic changes.

"Multiculturalism was added to the Swedish constitution in 1975 (Prop. 1975:26) under Olof Palme — no referendum, no long-term review. 50 years later: mass migration, record gun violence, parallel societies, major demographic shifts. A turning point that no one voted for".

In response, Elon Musk writes briefly and concisely: "He destroyed Sweden" and also attaches an AI-generated summary of the 1975 parliamentary decision.

1975 – a political crossroads

The controversial 1975 proposition established that immigrants and minorities should be able to choose whether to adapt to a Swedish cultural identity or maintain their original cultural heritage.

The new policy also meant that the state would provide financial support to immigrant organizations and cultural projects. Critics argue that this became a political choice with long-term effects.

Musk and Peterson today link the decision to current concerns about integration, social division, and crime.

Elon Musk has previously engaged in Swedish legal matters. During the fall, he criticized an appeals court ruling where a man was acquitted of deportation after a rape conviction, calling the decision "insane".

His latest statement has once again touched on a deep ideological conflict within Swedish politics – a societal issue that remains a hot political topic in Sweden.