Alternative for Germany (AfD) MEP Christine Anderson argues that the so-called covid pandemic was actually used by the social elite as a giant test balloon to see how they would go about stripping citizens of their freedoms and basic rights – forcing people into submission.
– This whole Covid-19 madness, the so-called pandemic. It was just a test balloon… To see what exactly they would have to do to get free individuals in a free and democratic society to consent to be forced into compliance. That’s what they wanted to establish.
– That’s what they were trying to figure out, believe me, they are much smarter now. The ultimate goal is to transform our free and democratic societies into totalitarian societies. Their goal is to strip each and every one of us of our fundamental rights, of freedom, democracy and the rule of law, she told the International Covid Conference, organized in Brussels in May and sponsored by the EU groups European Conservatives and Reformists and Identity and Democracy.
According to Anderson, the Corona Depression was never about protecting people’s health – it was about breaking down citizens and turning them into an easily manipulated mass with no will of their own, totally dependent on the goodwill of those in power.
– So I really implore the people and all the peoples of the world. For God’s sake, stop giving your “democratically” elected governments the benefit of the doubt. They are not deserving of that. Stop rationalizing whatever your government is doing. Stop rationalizing and come up with some “good intentions”. They have no good intentions – they never have.
German MEP, Christine Anderson: The so-called "pandemic" was a beta test—conducted by unelected globalists—to see how easy it would be to seize totalitarian control, under the pretext of a global "emergency".
"The goal, ultimately, is to transform our free and democratic… pic.twitter.com/wPe240kI7C
— Wide Awake Media (@wideawake_media) August 11, 2023
– In the entire history of mankind, there has never been a political elite concerned about the well-being of regular people, and it isn’t any different now – why should it?
Christine Anderson goes on to compare the totalitarianism of the upper classes to a hungry alligator. She argues that anyone who thinks they can escape tyranny by doing what the rulers say will still be eaten – but after the others.
– End your silence – speak up. For God’s sake, stop complying – start rebelling. They’re out to get you – if you do not resist.