Rapper and actor Ice Cube still believes he made the right decision in refusing the experimental COVID-19 vaccine – even though it cost him nine million dollars.
– For me, it was an experimental drug and they had no time to really see the long-term effects, he explains.
In November last year, Ice Cube lost a movie role and nine million dollars because he refused to be vaccinated with the experimental COVID vaccine – which was mandatory in Hollywood at the time.
– I turned down a movie because I didn’t wanna get the motherfucking jab. I turned down $9 million because I didn’t want to get the jab, he said at the time.
Ice Cube, or O’Shea Jackson Sr. as he is really called, still believes he made the right decision in turning down the shot. In an interview with TV personality Piers Morgan, he explained why:
– Not one regret. Everybody could use nine million dollars, i dont care how rich they think they are. I could have used that money, my family could have used that money. But i thought that your health is worth more then all the money in the world. Because if you had all the money in the world but wasnt healthy, you would have used that money to get healthy.
"My family could have used that money… but your health is worth more than all the money in the world."
— Piers Morgan Uncensored (@PiersUncensored) July 17, 2023
– To me it was an experimental drug. They had no time to really see the long term effects, he continues, pointing out that he has been vaccinated before, but that the Covid vaccine is different from “regular” vaccines that have been studied over a longer period of time.
The rapper also explains that the pharmaceutical giants have made a lot of money from the vaccine, while companies and businesses have been forced to close down, arguing that profit motives are behind the mass vaccination campaigns and the harsh Corona policies.
– Its like the war machine. If you make the bullets and the bandaids you are allways going to be in war, because its profitable.